Edius | Full Course
EDIUS PRO 7 | Basic & Professional - Video Editing Training DVDs
|Edius Pro 6 & 7||Language: HINDI||Tutor: Rama Shankar 'Rama'||Time: 10 hours||Quality: Full HD||Volume: 4 DVDs|
In this comprehensive Edius Tutorial course, TUTOR Mantra’s expert instructors ensure that you have a solid foundation in video editing using Edius, an industry standard for video editing.
Learn quickly and easily from the expert who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current editing techniques. After taking this course, you will have will have a sound understanding on How to Use Edius.
Edius Professional Course | Demo
|1.1 Edius Training Introduction||1.2 Open Edius||1.3 Interface Edius basic|
|2- Overview of Editing with Edius|
|2.1 Flexible Interface
2.2 Preview window
|2.3 Timeline Window 1
2.4 Timeline Window 2
| 2.5 Asset Bin
2.6 Effect Pallette
|3- Preparing a System and Project|
|3.1 Create New Projects
3.2 Create New Sequence
3.3 Save Project
3.4 System Application Setting
3.5 Backup Autosave Fles
3.6 Consolidation Project
|3.7 User Setting|
|4- Importing Media|
|4.1 Import File
4.2 Import Folder
4.3 Import Externa Source
4.4 Import Project Part
|4.5 Import Image & Sequence,|
|5- Basic Editing|
|5.1 Basic Editing in Player
5.2 Insert, Overwrite, Ripple edit
|5.3 Add Clip from Asset bin
5.4 Add Clip from Player monitor
|5.5 Basic Editing on Timeline
5.6 Basic Editing on timeline 1
|6- Timeline Editing|
6.1 Clip Speed
6.2 Clip Speed Remap
6.3 Layouter Part - 1
6.4 Layouter Part - 2
|6.5 Layouter Croping keyframing
6.6 Layouter Tranform keyframe
6.7 Layouter 3D Transform Keryframing
6.9 Sequence Markers
6.10 Display out setting
6.11 Nested Sequence
|7- Effects & Filters|
7.1 Effects & Video Filter
7.2 Effects Mask part 1
|7.3 3d Picture in Picture
7.4 Picture in Picture (PIP)
|8.1 Use Transition||8.2 Track Transition||8.3 Modify Transition|
|9- Working with Audio|
|9.1 Working with Audio|
0.1 Tiltes Intro
10.2 Tiltes Intro 1
10.3 Change Text Properties
10.4 Title Types
10.5 Image and Objects Tips -1
10.6 Image and Objects Tips -2
|11- Output to Tape and Files|
11.1 Render Introduction
11.2 Export Movie
11.3 Export Still Image
11.4 Batch Export
Edius | Professional DVD Content
A Professional Edius Pro complete basic to advance training specially designed for everybody who wants to make their career in Video Editing in Edius Pro. This course is good for
- Beginner: Created for users with no previous Final Cut Pro experience.
- Intermediate: Essential techniques from professional instructors.
- Professional: Real-world problems explained with easy-to-follow workflows.
|1 - General|
1.1- New Project and Save
1.2- How Work In Point & Out Point
1.3-Audio Manage and Setting
1.3- Export Movie-final output
1.4- Sequence zoom in-out
1.5- Working with Tracks
1.6- Add Clip on Sequence with mouse
1.7- Add Tracks in Sequence
1.8- Playhead Movement in Sequence
1.9- Clip Selection in Sequence
1.10- Shot Selection in Sequence
1.11- Clip Trimming in Timeline part-1
1.12- Clip Trimming in Timeline part 2
1.13- How Use Transition, Filter and Gfx
1.14- What is third Party Plugins
1.15- Know About Transition Workflow
1.16- Create Still Frame from Timeline
1.17- Add Graphics in Sequence
1.18- Best Use of Masking Option
1.19- Learn How Use Overlays Graphics
1.20- Use Blend Option
1.21- Relink(Offline) clips- Option 1
1.22- Relink(Offline) clips- Option 2
|2 - Layouter (Creating Motion Fx with Video and Still Image)|
2.1- Working with Layouter Settings
2.2- Create Animation in Still Image
2.3- Create Animation like Graphics motion
2.4- How Create 2 Win for Video
2.5- Some Other Animation on Clips
2.6- Same Animation in Two Clips
|2.7- Rotate Still Image|
|3 - Song and Highlights|
|3.1-Edit Wedding Song & HighLight Part -1||3.2-Edit Wedding Song & HighLight Part -2|
|4 - Effects|
|4.1- Create video effects by graphics P-1||4.2- Create video effects by graphics P-2||4.3- Create Effect by Motion Graphics P-3|
|5 - Masking|
5.1- Best Use of Masking Options
5.2 Working with Making5
5.3 Video Mask According to Shape
5.4 Video Mask According to Custom Shape
5.5 Mask in Motion Background
5.6 Mask in Motion Background place Video
5.7 Animation in Masking Video
5.8 MIX Graphics by Masking
5.9 Create New Graphic Part -1
5.10 Create New Graphic Part -2
5.11- Masking Style 3
5.12- Masking Style 4
5.13- Masking Style 5
|6 - Titles|
6.1- Insert Text ON video
6.2- Working with Quick Titler for Title
6.3- Multi Text Layer in Quick Titler
6.4 - Create Wedding Title 9c Part 1
6.5 - Create Wedding Title 9c Part 2
6.6- Create Wedding Title 9c Part 3
6.7- Use Transition in Wedding titles Part -4
6.8- Layouter Option for Titles part -5
6.9- Use Color Correction in titles Part-6
6.10- Use Layouter As TransitionPart - 7
6.11- Understand Effect on Screen Part - 8
6.12- Use Croppin Wedding Titles Part - 9
Mantra Adcom specializes in Teaching everyone from NLE Editing Pro's to those who have never touched a computer how to edit with Grass Valley's NLE EDIUS. We have over 15 years of experience in teaching classes that have both experienced and inexperienced editors mixed together with great results from both groups.
This in depth video tutorial is your perfect guide to the world of Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7, EDIUS 6, EDIUS 6.5 and EDIUS Neo.
Benefits of Educational DVDs-
- Step by Step Guide, No help needed.
- Edius and After Effect Video Tutorials in Hindi,
- Every member at your home can learn through one DVD.
- You can learn at anytime of your choice.
- Nothing goes missing, as you can watch the videos again and again.
- Tutorials are arranged in systematic Manner
- The tutorials are in Hindi and English mix language, which gives you comfort at the time of learning.
- It feels like the teacher is sitting beside you.
- You can also learn again if you think you have forgotten any topic.
- We also do research and create tutorial for topics, which teachers do not know completely. In any other method of teaching you would normally miss many topics.
- Easy to learn as compared to institute learning as no time is wasted in manually writing down the notes.
- it is more effective as you have to do practically what is shown in the tutorial. Whatever you do by your own, you can easily remember it.
- Best Content and Edited by Experts.
- Delivery at your home.
- Rama S Rama started Tutor Mantra - Academy for Digital Arts in 2006. Rama S Rama is one the India’s top Trainers for Professional Video Editing. Rama has over 15 years in teaching & professional experience.
- Rama is the only Video Editing trainer that has won Awards for his training material.
- Rama has trained individuals in all over the India. He has trained well over a thousand individuals.
- Rama has trained Video Editors for AAJTAK, ZEE News, News 24, ABP NEWS, INDIA TV, INDIA NEWS, JIA News, ETV, RSTV, NETWORK 18, Large Market Stations.
Can I buy the DVD online?
Yes, you can always buy a DVD online.
What is the payment mode?
There are three modes of payment.
1- You can pay online by Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking at www.mantraeasy.com
2- You can deposit the DVD amount to the nearest branch Sbi, Central Bank, ICICI Bank
3- You can yourself come to our main corporate office inPandav Nagar Complex, Gagnesh Nagar, New Delhi- 110092. and get the DVD’s directly on cash payment.
4- Paytm, Bhim App Etc.
Yes, we offer home delivery of our DVD’s if you are located in Kolkata, India. The DVD’s are dispatched for delivery only after we receive the payment from your side. Otherwise we send the DVDs through courier.
What do I do if the DVD is Tutor Mantra?
If any DVD is Mantra Adcom within 7 days, then you are liable to get it replaced free of cost. Replacement of the Mantra DVD’s is to be acquired from our main office. No home delivery available for replacement DVD’s. You have to bring/send the Mantra Adcom Pvt. Ltd. and the purchase bill at the time of replacement.
Do I need to install any special software or require Internet connection for viewing the DVD?
No, you don’t need to install any special software or Internet connection for viewing the DVD Course. We provide you the necessary software that is required for viewing the DVD’s. You just have to click in sigh the ‘Install’ DVD