FCP 7 | TV News
A Powerful Teaching Tool Anywhere, Anytime Learning (Watch and Learn)
A Professional Video Editing course conducted by MANTRA ADCOM – Academy for Digital Arts under Skill Training Programme. Courses are open to all, and we encourage everyone interested to enroll. Whether you are starter, working professional or an experienced professional you will find the course suited to your level of experience and will improve your career
FCP 7 Basic & TV News
Tutor: Rama Shankar 'Rama'
Time: 12 hours
Quality: Full HD
Volume: 3 DVDs
FCP 7 Basic Training Video
FCP 7 TV News Training Video
Like | Share | Subscribe our channel for new training videos & free wedding background
- Self Paced, Affordable Training Videos - Tutorials Taught by Professionals
- Learn To Use Final Cut Pro 7 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. ideal for users who learn faster
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Complete narrated, Full Motion, Screen Capture based Video tutorials
- Using clear and practical examples.
- A qualified counselor and educator have designed each course.
- Cover all the important functions and features of FCP.
- Experienced users will discover new features & Techniques
- Make working with FCP easier and faster.
- 90 DAY Support Online tutor support available
- Become Professional in Just 30 days it our challenge.
- Delivery All India within 3-4 days.
- Free Upgrades
FCP 7 Course Content:
A Professional Final Cut Pro 7 complete basic to advance training specially designed for everybody who wants to make their career in Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro. This course is good for
- Beginner: Created for users with no previous Final Cut Pro experience.
- Intermediate: Essential techniques from professional instructors.
- Professional: Real-world problems explained with easy-to-follow workflows.
Whether you are starter, working professional or an experienced professional you will find the course suited to your level of experience and will improve your career in the above fields. We have covered almost all tools and technique to learn from scratch.
FCP Basic Course -
1.1 First Time Open FCP
1.2 Change in Basic Setting in Mac
1.3 Change in Mouse Setting
1.4 Setting Custom
1.5 Adjusting System Setting
1.6 Adjusting User preferences
1.7 Dock Setting
1.8 FCP Interface
1.9 Four Ways to drive FCP
1.10 Create bin in Browser
1.11 File Selection in Browser
1.12 View Files in Browser
1.13 Working with Tabs
1.14 New Project
1.15 Save Project
|2- Working with Window|
2.1 Easy setup
2.2 Browser Window
2.3 Working with viewer window advance
2.4 Working with viewer window working
2.5 In Point and Out Point web high
2.6 Working with Timeline Part-1
2.7 Working with Timeline Part-2
|3.1 Import Part First||3.2 Offline||3.3 Reconnect Media|
|4- Basic Editing|
4.1 Drag Clip on timeline
4.2 Duration in Viewer
4.3 FN Buttons setting
4.4 in & out point according Timecode
4.5 Marking in the Timeline
4.6 Linking & Unlinking
|5- Advance Editing|
5.1 Insert & Overwrite edit part 1
5.2 Insert & Overwrite edit part 2
5.3 Insert & Overwrite edit part 3
5.4 Replace Edit
5.5 Ripple tool
5.6 Roll Tool
5.7 Slide Tool Final
5.8 Slip tool
5.9 Match frame in Timeline
5.10 Match frame in Canvas
5.11 Match frame in Browser
6.1 Advanced Working with Timeline
6.2 Track Lock
6.3 Visibility Track
6.4 Auto Select button
6.5 FIT to Fill
6.6 Speed on Timeline
6.7 Create Freeze Frame Part 1
6.8 Create Freeze Frame Part 2
6.9 Create Freeze Frame Part 3
7.1 Audio editing
7.2 Adjusting Audio in viewer
7.3 Adjusting Audio in Timeline
7.4 Fading Audio
8.1 Use Markers
8.2 Moving Markers
8.3 Navigating to Markers
8.4 Ripple deleting markers
|8.5 Sub clipping using markers|
9.1 Use Transitions
9.2 Replace Transition
9.3 Modification Transition Part 1
9.4 Modification Transition Part 2
9.5 Use many Transition
9.6 Change Default transition
|9.7 Saving Favourites|
10.2 Apply filter
10.3 Adjusting Parameters Filters
10.4 Copy Filters
10.5 Changing Filter Order
10.6 Disable a Filters
|10.7 Delete filters|
11.3 Exporting conversion
11.4 Export Still image
12.1 Know your Keyboard Shortcut key
12.2 Key Board Shortcut Search
12.3 Create Key Board ShortCut
12.4 Create Buttons
FCP TV News -
01 News Video Editing Intro
02 Ist Class Intro 1
03 Ist Class Intro 2
04 Ist Class Intro 3
05 Ist Class Intro 4
06 Ist Class Intro 5
|02 MAC INTRO|
|07 MAC Intro- Intro to MAC Workflow 1||07 MAC Intro- Intro to MAC Workflow 2|
|03 FCP Workflow|
09 Finder Intro
10 Working With Dock
11 Final Cut Pro Interface
12 FCP Work Space adjustment
|13 Import & Management||14 Footage Conversion|
|05 Clip Marking|
|15 Clip Marking||16 Shot Selection||17 Shot Selection Review|
|06 VO Editing|
|18 FCP VO Edit 1||18 FCP VO Edit|
|07 Basic Editing- Story 01|
20 Working with timeline
21 Basic Editing- Audio 1
22 Basic Editing - Audio 2
23 Basic Editing-Video 1
| 24 Basic Editing - Video 2
25 Story 01- Appu ghar Editing Review
|08 News Story 02|
|26 Water Crisis 1||26 Water Crisis 2|
|09 News Story 03|
|28 Kite 1- Rough||29 Kite 2- Final|
|10 News Story 04|
|30 Lazor Show 1||30 Lazor Show 2|
|11 News Story 05|
|32 Meerut Mobile Story|
|12 News Story 06|
|33 Delhi I Card|
|13 Key framing- News Story 07|
34 Basic Motion- Key Framing
35 Advance Motion- Key Framing
36 Key framing- Practice 1
37 Remove & Paste Attributes
38 Key framing- Practice 2
39 Key framing- Practice 3
Benefits of Learning through Educational DVDs-
- Learn by Yourself Technology, No help needed. Step by Step Guide
- Final Cut Pro 7 Video Tutorials in Hindi, arranged in systematic Manner.
- Every member at your home can learn through one DVD.
- You can learn at anytime of your choice.
- Nothing goes missing, as you can watch the videos again and again.
- These tutorials are put in serial order, so that you can learn yourself step by step.
- The tutorials are in Hindi and English mix language, which gives you comfort at the time of learning.
- It feels like the teacher is sitting beside you.
- You can also learn again if you think you have forgotten any topic.
- We also do research and create tutorial for topics, which teachers do not know completely. In any other method of teaching you would normally miss many topics.
- Easy to learn as compared to institute learning as no time is wasted in manually writing down the notes.
- it is more effective as you have to do practically what is shown in the tutorial. Whatever you do by your own, you can easily remember it.
- Best Content and Edited by Experts.
- Delivery at your home.
- Rama S Rama started Tutor Mantra - Academy for Digital Arts in 2006. Rama S Rama is one the India’s top Trainers for Professional Video Editing. Rama has over 15 years in teaching & professional experience.
- Rama is the only Video Editing trainer that has won Awards for his training material.
- Rama has trained individuals in all over the India. He has trained well over a thousand individuals.
- Rama has trained Video Editors for AAJTAK, ZEE News, News 24, ABP NEWS, INDIA TV, INDIA NEWS, JIA News, ETV, RSTV, NETWORK 18, Large Market Stations.
Can I buy the DVD online?
Yes, you can always buy a DVD online.
What is the payment mode?
There are three modes of payment.
1- You can pay online by Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking at www.mantraeasy.com
2- You can deposit the DVD amount to the nearest branch Sbi, Central Bank, ICICI Bank
3- You can yourself come to our main corporate office inPandav Nagar Complex, Gagnesh Nagar, New Delhi- 110092. and get the DVD’s directly on cash payment.
Yes, we offer home delivery of our DVD’s if you are located in Kolkata, India. The DVD’s are dispatched for delivery only after we receive the payment from your side. Otherwise we send the DVDs through courier.
Do I need to install any special software or require Internet connection for viewing the DVD?
No, you don’t need to install any special software or Internet connection for viewing the DVD Course. We provide you the necessary software that is required for viewing the DVD’s. You just have to click in sigh the ‘Install’ DVD